Jhula Pul over the kosi river near the Dhikuli village of Ramnagar Corbett National Park. Around 100+ years old suspension bridge, also known as the Jhula Pul in Uttarakhand, is one of the prime tourist attractions loction. Jhula pul has been build over the kosi river nearby the famous garjiya devi temple.
It’s 100+ years old hanging iron bridge over Kosi River – 3 kms from Serenity.If you are going garjiya temple ramnager, don’t miss to be on this old bridge.
This is beautiful river in the mountain you can sit here peacefully and enjoy nature liveliness and calmness.
Famous place nearby Jhula Pul
- Elephant Safari/Camel Safari: You can enjoy camel and elephant safari near by kosi river.
- Garjiya Devi Temple: It is situated on a huge rock in midst of Kosi river. It is one of the famous temples in the ramnager.
- Sita Bani Temple: Sita Bani Temple is dedicated to the Goddess Maa Sita, the wife of Lord Rama. As per peoples say Maa Sita entered into the lap of Mother Earth.
- Corbett Water Falls: Beautiful waterfall in nearby Nayagaon.
- Corbett Museum kaladhungi: It’s a small museum with models of animals and birds. There are few models with original skin of the tigers.